Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mrs. B was tagged

...by Missy Blue Eyes...

Here's the rules [COPIED from Missy's blog]:
  1. The player of this game starts with "5 weird things / habits about yourself".
  2. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
  3. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
  4. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Five Weird Things / Habits About Mrs. B:

  1. I don't like to be picked up.
  2. I like biting people to get their attention.
  3. I have my own pillow, where I sleep about 23 hours a day
  4. The only toy I like to play with is the plastic rings from milk jugs.
  5. Catnip has no effect on me.

Mrs B tags:
  1. Junior Man
  2. Cleo
  3. Oreo
  4. Maggie
  5. Spot
you don't have to play if you don't want to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to play!!!!

Spot

Anonymous said...

It am up, it am up!!