Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mrs. B was tagged Missy Blue Eyes...

Here's the rules [COPIED from Missy's blog]:
  1. The player of this game starts with "5 weird things / habits about yourself".
  2. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
  3. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
  4. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Five Weird Things / Habits About Mrs. B:

  1. I don't like to be picked up.
  2. I like biting people to get their attention.
  3. I have my own pillow, where I sleep about 23 hours a day
  4. The only toy I like to play with is the plastic rings from milk jugs.
  5. Catnip has no effect on me.

Mrs B tags:
  1. Junior Man
  2. Cleo
  3. Oreo
  4. Maggie
  5. Spot
you don't have to play if you don't want to.


danielle said...

I'd love to play!!!!


Oreo said...

It am up, it am up!!