1. He LOVES to lick his Mom’s nose.
2. When he licks his Mom’s nose, he purrs so loudly you can hardly believe the sound comes from such a small body.
3. He also purrs when he eats.
4. He loves human food, especially ham and cheese.
5. He loves Temptations, Savory Salmon flavor.
6. I’ve never seen a cat that is so enthusiastic about using a litter box. He runs to the box, and then scratches crazily before using it. While covering the “event” it seems to me he is singing, la, lala, lalalala… Then he jumps out and runs in a wide circle in the living room.
7. He has a tiny meew. He often meews, and no sound comes out at all.
8. He loves to play in his cube and enjoys rolling it around the apartment, preferably over Mrs. B at some point.
9. He loves to sleep on his Mom, or in Mrs. B’s cat-cup. He sleeps on the bed with Mom every night.
10. He is fascinated by Bubbles and loves to pounce on him.
11. He would love to snuggle with Bubbles, but Bubbles wants none of that.
12. If he hears a loud noise or strange person he runs and hides under the bed.
13. He never seems to walk, but always seems to run, in a kind of skipping, bouncy way with his tail straight up in the air, wherever he goes.
14. He loves to lick the outside of soda cans.
15. When he is really having fun running around the apartment or playing, he makes little chirping sounds. I guess the human equivalent would be yelling “wheeee” while running.
16. If I had to describe LT with one word it would be “Enthusiastic”. Even when he is scared, he is scared with enthusiasm. If he hears a loud, scary noise outside, he runs as fast as he possibly can to hide under the bed. Once the noise is gone, he comes hopping and skipping back into the living room like he was never scared at all.UPDATE: 17. He has two-toned whiskers. Close to his face they are black and then they become totally white towards the tips.