Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bonnie's Meme - The Bubbles Edition

My sweet Bathsheba tagged me for this meme.

A) Four places I have lived:
  1. Under a house across the street from Meowmie's apartment
  2. Up-and-down our street
  3. My current house
  4. That's it.
B) Four things I love to watch:
  1. Birds
  2. Mousies
  3. Ratsies
  4. Across the street, in case there is a cat I can fight with
C) Four places I have been outside my home:
  1. Everywhere up-and-down our street
  2. High-up in the palm tree in the courtyard
  3. The far-away vet
  4. The close-by vet
D) Four websites I visit daily:
  1. The Cat Blogosphere (cat blogging news and mews)
  2. Jake & Bathsheba's blog
  3. Cute Overload
  4. As many of my cat-friends as I can
E) Four of my favorite foods:
  1. My crunchies
  2. Arby's roast beef (only a few small pieces otherwise I blow chunks)
  3. Subway's chicken teriyaki (ditto)
  4. Cheese
F) Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Behind the apartment in the open field
  2. Across the street
  3. Up in the palm tree
  4. Sitting on Meowmie's lap getting scrithes
G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
  1. Fev-ver wand
  2. My blue towel - good for bunny-kicks
  3. Red lobster toy
  4. The elusive red dot
H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
  1. Bubble-Meister
  2. Little-Meister-Man
  3. Mommy's-little-sweetheart
  4. Prettiest-kitty-in-the-whole-world-purr-machine
I) Regarding Catnip:
  1. Love it
  2. It's nice
  3. Could take it or leave it
  4. Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: 2

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
  1. Love it
  2. It's nice
  3. Could take it or leave it
  4. Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: 3 (I eat outside) grass

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
  1. A new house for Madness, far, far away from me and my Meowmie
  2. A place with a huge yard and no cars, neighbours or dogs
  3. A place for homeless kitties so they don't all have to come live with us
  4. More food for Mrs. B
L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
  1. Hunt birdies, mousies and ratsies
  2. Fight with other cats, especially Patches-man
  3. Climb trees
  4. Play and talk with my Meowmie
M) Four things I want to do this summer:
  1. Get rid of Madness
  2. Play with my Meowmie
  3. Hunt
  4. Look for cats to fight with
N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
  1. My Meowmie
  2. My couch
  3. My green blankie on my couch
  4. My blue towel
O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
  1. Look for a cat to fight with
  2. Roll in the dust
  3. Make sad faces to my Meowmie when Madness comes near me
  4. Nap on my green blankie on my couch
P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
  1. Paper bags
  2. Plastic bags
  3. Boxes
  4. Other (please describe)
Answer: 4 On the carpet with my blue towel

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
  1. Mrs. B -she was here before me, so she's OK
  2. The Little Terror aka Dobby
  3. Madness
  4. Isn't 3 enough?
R) Four furiends I tag to respond:

I think everybody has been tagged. Wait I tag Mrs. B, not Madness though. We already know more about her than we want.

13 comments:

LZ said...

You're great Bubbles! You've had quite a thrilling life.


Chase
Hey Madness you little hottie you! Merrow!!! Would you like to join the Charmers? I'd be honored if you would!

Thanks for the vote for Mr. Litterbox ;)

Forty Paws said...

Wunnerful List Bubbles!! We luf lerning bowt efurryone else.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

I'd be absolutely honored Madness!!!

Chase

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think we'll all know each other so well by the time this is over!

We're thrilled to see that Momma Cat has been caught and trapped.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, yur a tough man cat, aren't you, lookin fur fights. Bonnie an I xchange whaps, but no one gets hurted. Sounds like you don't like Madness, but you let her get closer than Bonnie lets me be. Fanks fur playin, Bubbles!

Dobby said...

Hey, Bubbles! You know you miss me, just admit it.

sammawow said...

What a terrific list - we are enjoying reading about everyone!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

we sure wish we could hunt birdies, mousies and ratsies and climb trees!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Chicken teriaki? Mmmmmm...makes us hungry!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We wants a house wif no neighbors, cars or dogs too. Well, neighbors might be nice as long as dey are not too close and dey like kitties.

Mattingly said...

Bubbles it's great to get to know a little more about you! And also please tell your Mom that she is truly great. She really just never gave up on Momcat, and it really paid off!! Please tell her to give us more updates!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Bubble, my blog brother! I was born in a barn, yuk yuk. Sadie lifed ahind two difrint howses until dey finully caught her. Yoo haf had an intrising life.

Catzee said...

Hi Bubbles, I liked yur meme furry much. I just putted mine up too.