Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hello World

Hello blogoshere, it's me, Madnesssss. You thought I did not know how to blog? Hope you dudes are ready for me. I'm no snuggly little lap cat, I'm a wild girl and I have lots to say.

Bubbles: Oh brother!

Hey, B-man, just cause you have no goodie-sack doesn't mean you can't tell I'm a girl. Yea, yea, I hear I have to be nice to the B-man or I'll be shipped off like my stinky feet broffer.
I say - Grrffff. You hear that "Mom"? - Grrrrrrfffffffff.

Can you believe this huge thing that feeds me says she is my Mom? I know very well who my Mom is, and she is no huge two-legged, hairless freak. I might be small but I'm not stupid!

What? I have to be nice, cause I need to find a forever home? Fffffffftttttt! We'll just see about that, Freak!

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Madness, I like yer attitude!

The M's said...

Sassy, just like our Missy. Good luck on finding your forebber home.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Madness, you'd better treat Bubbles with respect! It's HIS house and you're a guest.

~Bathsheba

Millie said...

Hiya Madness! I LIKE You! We'd be great friends. I like your cattitude!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yea, the Big Things aren't really yer Mom or Dad, but they do a lot of the things they did...

An some of the things they do even better. ;)

We don't quite know what The Big Things are, but we like them. We were really both scared at first (they are so large), but they do a lot of very nice things (scratching, treats, toy-tossing, warm boddy, protection, an stuff.

:)

Merlin said...

Well, hello there!

You're right- if you're not nice to Bubbles he'll find a way to get rid of you! But I gots lucky. I likes my place.

I'm glad you found Mom! Isn't she cool?

Dobby

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, Madness! The two-legged freaks have their uses. I love mine mom, but Bonnie is only nice enuf to Mom to get what SHE wants. She purrfurs Dad. I's sure there's sumone right fur you out there, but you gotta try to be nice to beans.
Fur a formerly feral, you type good.

Anonymous said...

oh dear...this is going to be interesting, isn't it? hehehe. you're gonna be lotsa fun!
Grr

Piggy and Grover said...

That's right, Madness. Tell it like it is!