Wednesday, November 29, 2006

LT needs a forever home

I know there are so many kitties that need homes, but I'm still looking for a forever home for LT. He is getting along fine with Mrs. B, but unfortunately Bubbles is just not getting along with him at all. It makes me very sad. LT is really a very sweet little kitty, but it makes me even more sad that Bubbles now does not want to come into the house. My apartment is just too small for cats that don't get along. At the moment I have to put LT alone in the bedroon, so that Bubbles can at least sleep inside at night. LT gets very lonely and it breaks my heart. It is just not fair to either of them.


I know most of us on the cat blogosphere already have all the cats we can handle, but if anybody hear about someone that is looking for a kitten to adopt, please mention LT to them.

He went to the vet on Monday to have a follow-up for the ringworm, and the vet said that it looks very good, I should just continue treatment for another week. He also had his first shots. And he gained 0.9 lbs! He uses the litterbox and loves to play with fev-vers. I will cover any transport costs to get him to his forever home.

UPDATE: The vet says he is about 11 weeks old.

15 comments:

Merlin said...

My mommy says that Daddy probably wouldn't want to have another kitty, but she will ask him.

I wonder if I would like him. How old is he?

Gemini said...

Oh Merlin, I hope that your Daddy thinks you might like him. Momma is tempted but the Almost Dad would kill her and Georgia wouldn't like it so much either.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

hi, i just found out about you guys. hope you can find a home for the little one, he's really cute

Lux said...

Such a cute little guy - Merlin, you look like you could be his daddy!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

LT is the cutest little thing evur. Were going to ask arownd here and see if anyone wants to give him a gud home. That's such a shame him and bubbles don't get along. Yer a godsend to him and eventuallie he'll find a gud home!

Unknown said...

LT is really cute. Too bad Bubbles has put his feet down. Sounds like he's put all four down. -- Alberta,Sky,Blackie,Charlie and Maggie Fu

Emma's Kat said...

Good luck 'lil LT! Merlin, you really could use a buddy a little brother of your very own! Right? And you guys do really look like ya could be brothers! I'll pass the word around too, that Merlin...I mean LT needs to find a furrever home!

Sadie said...

I'm in big trouble, I just know it.

I have posted on my blog and Merlin's about LT.

What does LT stand for?

Merlin's Mom...

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Thanks to everybody for spreading the word about LT.
Merlin - thanks for considering Little Tabby as a brother. We hope Daddy will say YES.

LZ said...

We hope Merlin's Daddy says yes! We will tell our aunt V about LT but we are in NJ and I think LA is pretty far from us. But she does want a kitten for our human cousin.

Latte

I'm pulling for Merlin though. He would LOVE a little friend!

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Oh LT is such a little sweetheart! I wish there was some way we could help but our place is so small it barely holds Buzz & Meep (and both of our boys are FIV+, so that wouldn't be good for a little kitten.) I really hope that someone will be able to adopt him. You're doing a great thing taking such good care of him!
Bonnie (Buzz & Meep's mom)

alohahelper said...

Too bad HI is so far from LA, though I think 4 cats is enough for us. I heard a kitten crying in our hedge again one night last week, but I couldn't catch a glimpse of it before Suzy barked at it and chased it away. Good luck to LT for finding a forever home.
Linda

Rascal said...

He's a cute little guy and deserves a good home. I'm sympathetic to Bubbles though. Mom and Dad say that if we didn't live in this little apartment then we could get another Cat. Then Catzee could have a playmate and I could get a good night's rest.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I hope little LT finds a good, new home! I will keep my paws crossed for him!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We have almost the same problem here. Precious and Patches bat at each other. However, Mittens remains upstairs all the time. She used to growl at her, now she completely avoids her. I sure do hope it works out for you. LT sounds so much like Precious.

CalicoMom Toni