Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Please Vote

I thought the best way to choose the winners of our "I love the 2 Bs" competition, would be by voting. You can view the entries here. Decide on your favorite(s) and let me know by e-mail.

Every household gets 1 vote, and households that entered the competition, get 2 votes.

You have until midnight (CST) Sunday, November 5 to vote. The 3 entries with the most votes will get prizes! I'll announce the winners on Monday.

Thanks to everycat that entered the competition. The 2 Bs love you too!

UPDATE: Since we did not have very many entries, we are not going to divide the entries up in the 3 catagories originally mentioned. We are just simply going to give prizes to the 3 entries that get the most votes.

11 comments:

Sadie said...

yeah, My mom wasn't even sick, she's just lazy. And fergits stuff.

But I luv you too!

I voted, anyway. She didn't fergit THAT.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

I just wanted you to know I like you too. I didn't enter because I just met you and I didn't think I should, but I made a picture anyway and it's on my blog to remind everyone to come and vote.

(That was me deleted above. I typed too fast and it made no sense.)

Mattingly said...

I wish I had persuaded Mom to let me enter. Will you be doing another one of these someday? Oh it's always so hard to vote for these things... but I will try my best!

Emma's Kat said...

Yes, we 2 love the 2B's! Just couldn't seems to get a picture together to send in! Shame on me!

Lux said...

Same here - but I just voted!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

What a grate contest. We cant wait to vote!! Thank yoo such much fur having such a cul contest. Yer so grate, Cecilia!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We didn't no abowt it cuz of the beans being on theer holly days so didn't send enny pichurs, but we haf voted.

Hot(M)BC said...

We didn understand when Mommy pointed the flashy box at us, so we runned away from it. Pooey! Then she got bizzy and bizzier. (She gotta stop that!) Anyways, we voted and we luvs you efun tho we's not good at enterin contests. :)
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Catzee said...

Mom was spposed to get a pichur of me fur the contest but she didn't! I'm sad!!!

Rascal said...

Catzee, that's because you totally demolished the "I love the 2 B's" sign she printed out. Not everything is a toy you know.